At it's September meeting the Social Justice Team voted to donate:
- $500 to the United Church of Christ Disaster Ministries for aid to hurricane victims
- $500 to the United Way of Missoula County which has set up funds to help the victims of area fires
- $250 went to the Lolo Peak Fire Fund
- $250 went to the Seeley Lake/Rice Ridge Fire Fund
- $250 was donated to the Help Center which offers suicide intervention and prevention, child advocacy and sexual assault counseling
- $250 went to the home visit program at Thrive which has had funds cut lately. Thrive offers education and support for children and parents.